How to Get Rid of Your “Invisible Horses”: Breaking Free from Outdated Habits and MindsetsClick here to see all featured articles
Upcoming Webinar Series Registration
Leadership Excellence, Ltd is pleased to announce our next series of personal leadership webinars for 2013. We are offering a program that includes four one (1) hour sessions. Each weekly session lasts for 1 hour, providing you a total of 4 hours of focused personal leadership development. This professional program will be offered live “on-line” via Web Conferencing for your convenience. Our program is designed to help you discover and develop your personal leadership skills to reach your highest potential. You will create a personalized “roadmap for achievement“ for your life and new habits that lead to success! Register now or click the button below for more detailed information about the personal leadership webinar series.
The next scheduled dates for 2013 for this web conferencing class are on Mondays. The established dates are June 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th.
You have your choice of two convenient times to choose from.
1) The first session begins at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
2) The second session begins at 12:00 Noon Eastern Standard Time. This is the same material covered earlier in the day during the 9:00 AM session.
This webinar will be offered for only $129.00 (USD). Contact us for a special discount if you have more than six attendees. You can now register for these classes on-line and we offer a *money back guarantee.
All who attend the 12 Principles of Personal Leadership Webinar will experience and receive the following:
- Class materials will be directly emailed to you. You will learn how to change your attitudes, mindsets and behaviors that lead to a more productive and abundant life.
- A PDF copy of the book “Making Life’s Puzzle Pieces Fit” (using the 12 Principles of Personal Leadership).
- World class coaching and live facilitation provided by Greg L. Thomas.
- A positive non-judgmental growing environment to nurture your leadership skills and self-development.
- An interactive classroom format with individuals from various backgrounds and life experiences.
- In-house programs are also available at your location. Feel free to contact us online for more information or give us a call at 330-722-8764.
Here is what our recent attendees are saying about the webinar!
Review the 12 Principles brochure
or contact us for more information regarding this dynamic upcoming webinar.