Greg L. Thomas, Keynote Speaker in Cleveland, is the president of Leadership Excellence, Ltd. Founded in 2009, we effectively build individuals and organizations to reach their highest potential through enhanced productivity and personal character development using a number of proven leadership programs and individual coaching.
As a business leadership consultant, Greg has over thirty years of experience in management training and public speaking. Greg has motivated and spoken to hundreds of audiences worldwide. He has provided leadership training and keynote speeches for organizations as diverse as Ramapo College, FirstMerit Bank, American Society for Quality, Shelby County Tennessee – District Attorney General’s Office, Academy of Certified Hazardous Materials Managers and the Pennsylvania Governor’s Institute. Here is some more biographical information:
- Greg is the founder and President of weLEAD Incorporated. Chartered in 2001, weLEAD is a 501(3)(c) non-profit organization and a major respected resource for free leadership development information reaching a worldwide audience.
- He has a master’s degree in Leadership from Bellevue University (2001). His specialties include personal leadership development, enhanced productivity, organizational leadership, time management and sales strategies.
- Author of two leadership development books, 52 Leadership Tips (published in 2006 by Wingspan) and Making Life’s Puzzle Pieces Fit (published in 2009 by Xlibris). Both are available at amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. He created the 12 Principles of Personal Leadership™ discussed in his second book and used in his coaching services.
- Greg has spoken to literally hundreds of audiences worldwide providing keynote speeches, productivity workshops and seminars on a variety of leadership, motivational and inspirational topics.
- Leadership Guide Magazine™ selected Greg as their December 2009 “Leader in Action.”
- He has been an adjunct professor at Bellevue University teaching business and leadership classes. As a business coach, he has worked personally with numerous individuals to help them achieve a greater level of personal success. Greg was interviewed on “Global Talk Radio” in January 2010.
- As a local managing partner of the Leadership Management Institute (LMI), Greg uses the finest, most trusted leadership and management training materials available for business and executive teams. He is a member of the Medina County Economic Development Corporation (MCEDC), and a 2013 graduate of Leadership Medina County.
- Greg is a professional Life Coach certified by the Transformation Academy. He is also a certified professional facilitator.
- Greg has served on numerous corporate Boards offering advice and counsel. One client has been listed on Inc. Magazines 5000 fastest growing companies for 2011 and 2012 and was selected as the 39th fastest growing company in the United States in 2012 – in the manufacturing sector.
- Greg serves on the Board of Directors of Community Action Wayne/Medina (CAW/M) in Northern Ohio. Community Action Wayne/Medina has spent over four decades helping people help themselves. As a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the low-income population living in Wayne and Medina Counties, the agency has developed a strong network of supportive services that promote self-sufficiency. These programs include Head Start for pre-school children, economic assistance, housing assistance, and cell phones for soldiers.
- Before starting Leadership Excellence, Ltd. Greg was a National Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager in the electrical manufacturing sector.
He and his wife BJ are natives of Cleveland and presently reside in Litchfield, Ohio. His personal webpage is located at www.GregLThomas.com.