If you are a small business owner, you probably feel like you are wearing a number of hats when it comes to running your business. Being stretched so thin and expected to expertly handle so many things, it is difficult to figure out where to focus your attention. Here are some common complaints from SMBs:
I have trouble …
- Finding and retaining good employees.
- Finding time to get everything done on a regular basis.
- Balancing quality and growth.
- Finding and retaining customers.
- Keeping current in my market.
- Achieving and retaining profitability.
- Making profitable connections.
- Streamlining my processes (hiring, HR, finances, marketing, paying bills, etc.).
When to Enlist the Help of a Small Business Consultant
Did you identify with one or even several of the common complaints listed above? Then it might be time to bring in a small business consultant to help you work through the problems plaguing you and your business. Sometimes it takes an objective third-party to assess your current situation and recommend changes that can make all the difference in short and long-term growth.
A great business consultant in cleveland can help you work through your biggest challenges, which in turn can free you up to make better decisions, focus your attention on what is most important, and improve your bottom line.
Greg L. Thomas, our professional business consultant, has been providing small business consultant training in Cleveland and surrounding areas for decades. He is also a small business owner himself, so he understands the challenges you are up against. Through his personalized coaching, he can help you do the following:
- Identify the trouble spots hampering business growth.
- Build your confidence so you can be proactive and decisive.
- Discover your unique strengths and opportunities for growth.
- Learn to work on your business without feeling like you are trapped in your business.
- Find an ideal work/life balance.
- Learn essential time management skills to help you work smarter.
- Find out why you need a personalized business strategy and how to set and reach your business goals.
- Overcome barriers that keep you from reaching your goals.
- Develop great leadership and management skills.
- Learn how to hire the right people.
- Learn why targeted marketing and sales strategies are essential to the success of your business.
Greg provides 1:1 business coaching in Cleveland, Medina, and surrounding areas, or via web conferencing depending on your preference, schedule, and location.
Sessions are tailored to your specific needs, so you aren’t spending money on a “one-size-fits-all” program. Please contact us online for a free consultation or get a free quote/more information on our small business consulting and training services in Cleveland, Medina, and surrounding areas.